Business ID: 2764938-7
You agree to abide by these and merchant-specific terms when purchasing products and services from Motel Tornio Internet Services.
- The prices presented in the online service are subject to VAT.
- We apply dynamic pricing in accommodation. Prices are time-dependent and vary monthly, weekly and daily.
- We sell products to adult individuals as well as corporate customers.
- We reserve the right to change prices.
- The customer is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.
- We reserve the right to change our delivery terms. Before ordering, the customer must familiarize himself with the delivery terms in force at the time.
These terms and conditions apply to products and services rented and booked. Commonly, these are referred to as "object".
- The Customer is responsible for reading the description and instructions of the booking object(s) and the conditions related to the booking.
- The booking made by the Customer is binding when the order/payment confirmation is sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
- The Customer pays for the reservation in accordance with the chosen payment method and in accordance with the terms of the payment method.
- The booking system will send an order/payment confirmation to the email address provided by the Customer.
- The Merchant is not responsible for a failed booking, but the Customer must contact the Merchant immediately to rectify the situation.
- The Merchant does not provide a guarantee that the object is still available in this situation.
- If the object is not available, the money will be refunded or, if possible, another room will be offered to replace it.
Cancellations and changes
- The cancellation date is the day on which the Merchant is notified of the cancellation.
- The Customer is responsible for ensuring that the cancellation is sent in a timely manner.
- If the Customer cancels his/her reservation,
- When the time to start the reservation is less than 2 days, the 50% rental price will be charged.
- The reservation can be transferred at the Customer's request under the following conditions:
- The transfer can only be made once.
- It is not possible to change the destination during the transfer.
- The transfer must be made no later than 2 days before the start of the original booking.
- If the transferred reservation is cancelled, the full rental price will always be charged, regardless of the time of cancellation.
Merchant's right to cancel the reservation
- In the event of force majeure, the Merchant may terminate the lease. The Customer who has rented the property will be notified of the termination without delay.
- The Customer is then entitled to a full refund of the rent paid.
- Any costs incurred by the Customer from the terminated lease due to force majeure will not be reimbursed.
- The door code will be delivered to the Customer via SMS before the start of the booking.
Use of the object
- The object is defined in the object description.
- During the rental period, the Customer has the right to use the object and its equipment as well as separately defined services.
- If the Customer notices any deficiencies or other remarks in the item, he must immediately notify the Merchant.
- The object is used by the customer for the period specified in the object description.
- No smoking indoors.
- Pets are not allowed.
Arrival and Departure Time
The room is available on the day of arrival at 15:00 and must be vacated by 12:00 on the day of departure. The Customer performs check-in and check-out as a self-service via a link sent by e-mail.
Compensation for damage
- The Customer is obliged to compensate the Merchant for the damage he has caused to the object. The Customer is also responsible for other people visiting the property and for any damage caused by them during the booking.
- The Merchant will not reimburse the Customer for any inconvenience or expense that may be caused by natural conditions such as insects, animals, gusts or unexpected weather changes.
- Any complaints must always be made as soon as the matter arises.
- If the matter is not resolved satisfactorily or there is a claim for compensation, the complaint must be sent in writing within one month of the end of the rental period.
- However, the merchant will endeavour to process the complaint as quickly as possible, but within a maximum of one month.
- If the Customer and the trader did not reach an agreement, the customer may refer the dispute to the Consumer Complaints Board.
Terms of payment
- The Merchant uses reliable and secure payment intermediaries in its services.
- The Merchant will not store bank contact or credit card information at any time.
- The Customer undertakes to comply with the terms and conditions of the chosen payment method.
- Payment by invoice (only for contract customers)
- The invoice must be paid by the due date indicated on the invoice.
- Delay charges are always added to invoices paid after the due date. If the invoice has been paid after the due date with the original invoice and the delay costs have already been incurred, the costs will be invoiced separately.
- If the payment transaction has not been successfully completed at the time of order, the Merchant will not process the order.
Visma Pay (Paybyway Oy, business-id FI24865594) is the payment facilitator of the online shop. The Paybyway Oy is a payment facilitator authorized by the Financial Supervisory Authority of Finland.
The payment process is conducted in the online service of Visma Pay. Visma or Paybyway Oy is shown as the payment received in the bank account listing and in the invoice. Paying with Visma Pay is safe. All information is exchanged through secured connections. The trade happens between the online customer and the online shop. The online shop is responsible for all obligations related to the trade.
Read more about Visma Pay: https://www.visma.fi/vismapay
With Visma Pay you can pay your order by an internet banking account, a wallet, a payment card (credit/debit), an invoice or a partial payment. The following methods of payment are supported: Osuuspankki, Nordea, Danske Bank, Oma Säästöpankki, Säästöpankki, Aktia, Paikallisosuuspankit, S-Pankki, Handelsbanken, Ålandsbanken, Jousto, Enterpay Company Invoice, MobilePay, Masterpass, Pivo, Visa-, Visa Debit-, Visa Electron-, MasterCard- and Debit MasterCard payment cards.
MobilePay: You can pay with your MobilePay wallet if you have allowed online payments in the settings of the MobilePay application. Payment via MobilePay takes place directly from the payment card linked to MobilePay. If charging the payment from the linked card fails, MobilePay can not be used in the online shop.
Pivo: Terms and conditions of Pivo can be found here: https://pivo.fi/kayttoehdot/pivon-kayttoehdot/
Jousto invoice and part-payment is a Finnish service for making purchases quickly and safely. Jousto is for private persons having their economy in balance. With Jousto you will get 30 days time to pay without interest or expenses. Aurajoki Nordic Oy issues the credit. Read more from www.jousto.com.
Contact Visma Pay
Visma Pay, Paybyway Oy (business-id FI24865594)
Telephone: +358 9 315 82 555 (workdays 9-17)
Address: Laserkatu 6, 53850 Lappeenranta, Finland